Many of you have utilized the highly respected OLAP Report over the past 15 years when making vendor selections or researching the market. Keeping with the times The OLAP Report has a new name -- The BI Verdict -- and has now moved to a new Web site at www.bi-verdict.com
In the interest of being transparent I have to saw that I partner with the company who produces this product but for years prior we have had access to the research and found it to be some of the best in the business. The BI Verdict is produced by BARC's
team of experienced business intelligence software analysts and industry guru Nigel Pendse.
The new version of the site offers a low-priced starter-level subscription -- entitled The BI Market Guide
-- giving you access to an exclusive area of The BI Verdict Web site.
The BI Market Guide is designed to steer you through the early stages of your tool selection project. With an overview of the BI market, advice on selecting BI software and product strategy guides to some of the major vendors, it will help you:
- Get your BI software selection project up and running in the right direction
- Gain an understanding of the flavors of BI software available
- Find out which products are suited to your requirements
- Benefit from proven advice on how to run a successful project
- Save time and money by taking the advice of vendor-independent experts
If you decide to upgrade to a full subscription of The BI Verdict, you will benefit from a special upgrade price.